Gujarati Iconic Film Awards 2018 (GIFA 2018)
The Indian film industry is not just about Hindi feature films. There are Tamil films, Telugu Films, Kannada Films, Malayalam films, Bhojpuri films and much more. However some of these regional films do not have that much of popularity as Hindi films due to poor content and limited releases. The Gujarati film industry fits into this category. However, all efforts are being made to make sure that the Gujarati films do well at the box office.
Gujarat Iconic Film Awards 2018
- Venue- The Arena, Kankaria, Ahmedabad
- Address-Gate No. 3, Kankaria Road, Beside Dinner Point Hotel, Kankaria Lake, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380002
- Date- 6th January, 2018
- Book 2 GIFA 2018 tickets Only On Cubber app & Get 50% Cashback
- Book tickets online on the Cubber App
- Download Cubber App:- https://goo.gl/58xg5v
- Use coupon code- GIFA50
- Contact our customer care at 9909918080 if you have any queries.
Term & Conditions Of This Offers
- This offer is valid only for tickets worth Rs.150
- This offer is valid only on the Cubber Android and iOS apps
- Offer valid from 21st Dec 2017 to 06th Jan 2018.
- Offer valid from 21st Dec 2017 to 06th Jan 2018.
- Offer can be redeemed only ONCE per user per device during the offer period.
- The maximum cashback that you can get is Rs.160
- The tickets once sold cannot be refunded.
- We request you to read all the terms and conditions of the event before booking.
- Cubber has the right to end or call back any or all of its offer without prior notice.
GIFA is one event which will help to popularize Gujarati cinema even further. There are annual award shows like IIFA, Filmfare awards and others for Hindi and South Indian regional cinema. The Gujarati film industry now has its own awards show in the form of the Gujarat Iconic Film Awards 2018. In its second edition, this awards show aims to help Gujarati movies gain recognition amongst Gujaratis across the country and abroad. This year, the GIFA is being held in Ahmedabad. Book your tickets now and get a flat 50% cashback before it is too late.
Terms & Conditions Of Events:-
- Purchased Tickets are for personal use not for re-sell or transfer
- In addition to the ticket price your order may require payment of a booking fee per ticket, a transaction fees per order and/or other supplementary fees which may apply to the event. Those fees are not refundable.
- If we suspect fraud we may cancel any order or tickets.
- On rare occasions the show or event may be filmed or recorded. Buying a ticket affirms your consent to the filming and sound recording of yourself as a member of the audience. If you have any objection, should this happen when you attend a show or event, please contact a member of the Theater or Venue Management.
- Tickets may be dispatched to you electronically and made available for collection at the venue box office.
- To collect tickets at the box office the cardholder must present the card used to book the tickets identification. Other identification or letters authorizing collection may not be accepted and the tickets may be withheld at the box office.
- Always check your tickets upon receipt and advise us promptly of any errors. Mistakes when ordering cannot always be corrected and any corrections are discretionary.
- Tickets cannot be transferred, exchanged, or refunded once purchased other than for the reasons set out in these terms and conditions.
- No duplicate tickets will be issued to replace tickets that have been lost or stolen after they have been delivered to you, and nor will such tickets be refunded.
- Decisions to change or cancel events are the responsibility of the Organizer. We cannot guarantee to inform you of any change or cancellation of any event or be held responsible for refunds or for any resulting costs you may incur for travel, accommodation, any other related goods or service or other compensation.
- You should always check that an event is going ahead at the scheduled date, time and venue.
- If an event is rescheduled, changed or moved, the Organizer will usually give you the option of either retaining or exchanging your tickets for the new date/location, or alternatively claiming a refund. If an event is cancelled by the Organizer you will normally be offered a refund. Please note that the Booking Fee and any Transaction Fees are not refundable in thesecircumstances.
- Any refund will usually be paid, using the same method you used to buy the tickets, within 30 days of the original date of the event or the date that we receive your returned tickets, whichever is later.
- No refunds will be offered under any circumstances if you fail to comply with the all terms and conditions applicable to those tickets, the venue or the event.
- Events are not the responsibility of Organizer. Organizer does not has responsibility whatsoever for any loss or damage of any kind suffered at or in connection with event (including loss, damage or theft any personal property at an event).
- Admission to an event is at all times subject to any terms, conditions or rules of the Organizer and the venue owner. If you breach those terms, conditions or rules then the organizer or venue Owner may refuse admission or require you or other ticket holders to leave the venue.
- These terms and conditions do not create any rights or obligations enforceable by or against anyone other than Organizer, you and, as Organizer contracts as the Promoter who has direct rights and obligations under these terms and conditions.
Biggest Celebration Of GIFA 2018 Event